Job Type: Part-time
Want a job in your field of study? Love working with children? Looking to make a positive difference in the life of a child and family coping with a developmental disability? Enjoy collaborating with colleagues that share your passions for helping others? Come join CLASS in our efforts to define excellence in the treatment of Autism!
The Center for Learning and Autism Support Services, Inc. (CLASS) is a well-established (over 13 years in the Bay Area), highly regarded and nationally recognized agency in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis, dedicated to using ABA evidence-based methodologies for the treatment of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We are currently seeking individuals for new positions within our organization who are enthusiastic, passionate, and driven to learn and devote themselves to a fulfilling career in the field of Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis.
Candidates MUST have a high school diploma or equivalent. A bachelors degree in psychology, education, or a closely related field of study is preferred but not required. Being bilingual is also a plus!
Desired experience includes: DTT, PECS, TEACCH, PRT, and verbal behavior. However, you will receive comprehensive ABA training, by experts at our company in all of the above upon being hired for a position.
- Comprehensive initial training and continued weekly oversight and training by BCBA’s and MFT’s
- Opportunities for full time work and advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Highly competitive financial compensation
- Experience working with an extremely intelligent, friendly, supportive, and energetic team
- Benefits available (1) health and dental insurance (2) paid time off/holiday pay (3) paid drive time/mileage
- 40 hours of mandatory training towards the Registered Behavior Technician Certification, which includes supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
Candidates MUST have reliable transportation, a valid California driver’s license and insurance, as you are expected to drive as a requirement of the job. Employees must also provide CLASS with immunization records, CPR certification, and complete fingerprinting for our company upon hire.
Be sure to indicate what geographic area you are applying for and include a schedule of your availability Monday-Sunday from 8:30AM-8:30PM (evening availability preferred).
CLASS is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in San Mateo, CA. Competitive compensation based on your educational level AND direct experience providing ABA services to children with Autism.
Come join CLASS in our efforts to make a positive difference in the life of a child or family dealing with developmental disabilities.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org