5 Reasons Center for Learning and Autism Support Services, Inc. (CLASS) Is the Career Choice for You!
The Center for Learning and Autism Support Services, Inc. (CLASS) has been defining excellence in the treatment of autism services for 13 years. We are BCBA founded, owned and operated. Our founder cares and can relate to what we do, how we do it, and why. Most importantly, we know how it feels to be a Program Supervisor and Clinical Director out in the field. As a result, we have a very caring and understanding culture.
We at CLASS care about a work/life balance. We know that you must have time to recharge and decompress in order to give it your all when you are at work. For this reason, we don’t overload you with cases, keep you close to home, and give you flex time in order to manage both your personal and professional life.
CLASS also offers you the opportunity to work from home, rather than in an office. Therefore, you can avoid a commute to work in the morning, and we will provide all you need to be able to complete non face-to-face hours at home.
Here at CLASS, you have a voice. What you think and feel matters to us! We go out of our way to make your experience at CLASS the best that it can be. We strive to keep communication open, honest, and transparent. We want you to be happy so we do our very best to accommodate your needs and requests.
CLASS has been in the business of providing exceptional ABA services for 13 years. With so many new companies starting, it is important to launch and grow your career at a trusted company who started at a time when there were very few ABA organizations around.
- Current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Sociology, Education or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience in a supervisory role, providing direction to multiple levels of staff
- Advanced training in ABA and DTT
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of Skinner’s Analysis of Verbal Behavior, intensive early intervention and natural environment teaching
- Expertise in program design, oversight and management of employees
Qualifications (Skills & Abilities):
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with executive staff, supervisory staff and therapists
- Ability to provide positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to motivate staff and achieve desired outcomes
- Work well within collaborative teams to meet individual and corporate goals
- Extensive experience working with a variety of family systems
- Experience managing caseloads and special projects
- Ability to communicate clinical findings and provide recommendations at a variety of meetings with families and funding sources
- Provide individualized field training for all staff, including mentoring Case Managers to support career advancement
- Provide client supervision a minimum of once/week direct case management to identify areas of individual deficits and excesses, and to develop and implement individualized goals consistent with evidence-based ABA methodologies
- Conduct clinical meetings as appropriate and ensure comprehensive dissemination of information to staff and families
- Participate in clinical staff meeting once/month
- Ensure contracts and billable hours are completed in accordance with approved authorizations; oversee communication with families and funding sources to ensure program hours are attained
- Effectively carry caseload with an increasing variety of ages, diagnosis and funding source requirements
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments under supervision, gaining mastery of a variety of protocols (i.e. ABBLS, VB-MAPP, BDI, Vineland)
- Provide progress reports and conduct initial and ongoing meetings with funding sources and families (IEP’s, PTMS, Team Meetings) and ensure all programs effectively target short and long term goals, generalization and community integration
- Provide Field Based Quality checks of therapists, monitor therapist adherence to policy and procedures, and communicate with administrative staff in regards to staff attendance
- Maintain all administrative records , client files and electronic files in accordance with corporate requirements including updated authorizations, contact and client information
Candidates MUST have reliable transportation, a valid California driver’s license and insurance, as you are expected to drive as a requirement of the job. Employees must also provide CLASS with immunization records, CPR Certification, and complete a background check for our company upon hire.
CLASS is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Come join CLASS in our efforts to make a positive difference in the life of a child or family dealing with developmental disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit classaba.com.