Want a job in your field of study? Love working with children? Looking to make a positive difference in the life of a child and family coping with a developmental disability? Enjoy collaborating with colleagues that share your passions for helping others? Come join CLASS in our efforts to define excellence in the treatment of Autism!
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or proof of current enrollment in Bachelor’s Degree program (Psychology, Education, or closely related field of study preferred)
- Experience working with children is preferred, especially those diagnosed with Autism or other intellectual disabilities
- Valid CA Driver’s License, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance to travel to client homes
- Current CPR Certification (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Bilingual is a plus!
Desired experience includes: DTT, PECS, TEACCH, PRT, and verbal behavior. Upon hire, you will receive comprehensive ABA training by experts at our company in all of the above.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Mileage and travel time reimbursement
- Paid time off, holidays and sick days
- Employee referral bonuses
- Initial and continuous training opportunities, including:
- New hire training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Comprehensive 40-hour training required for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential, including supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
Upon hire, all employees must provide proof of a recent physical that verifies you meet the physical requirements of the job and proof of immunizations, as well as the ability to pass a state and federal background check.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume to email@example.com and include “Behavior Therapist” in the subject line. Be sure to indicate what geographic area you are located and include a schedule of your availability Monday-Sunday from 8:30AM-8:30PM (evening availability preferred).
CLASS is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in San Mateo, CA. Competitive compensation based on your educational level AND direct experience providing ABA services to children with Autism.
Come join CLASS in our efforts to make a positive difference in the life of a child and their family!
To apply for this job please visit classaba.com.